15+5 BFF Sassy Captions for your Instagram!

Finding a suitable captions these days is as hard as finding water in desert. Sometimes captions fail to match the vibe of the photos and in other cases, the depth of friendship. 
Do you and your friend define 'Best Friends Forever' or 'BFF'? If so, then these captions are for you :



1. From our first crush to the first glass of wine, we made it together girl!

2. Together we can create a rainbow.

3. In you, I find my second self.
4. For us, words are optional.

5. When I'm down, you're not my friend but my therapy.

6. We sure know how to work things. And mess them up too. 
7. Timon and Pumba

8. You're the Veronica to my Betty.

9. We don't see any competition.
10. You had me at "I hate that bitch too". 

11. That "Grow Together" type of friendship. Yep, that's us!

12. Thank you for being a safe place for me to turn to.
13. Wow! We really are bitches!

14. We are just plain good.

15. Thanks for truckloads of good times.

Use them and show the world for whom the word BFF really stands for. Good luck!

Comments